Prabowo Feels Like Returning Village in Rencong Land

Buletin Digital. Presidential candidate Prabowo Subianto attended the 14th anniversary of the Aceh tsunami in Lhok Krueng, Lampulo, Banda Aceh on Wednesday. Prabowo felt he had a special feeling that made him proud when visiting Aceh.

He told me, his father had been considered a child by the Acehnese leader at the time, Teungku Muhammad Daud Beureueh. With that, Prabowo felt like returning home every time he visited the Rencong Land.

"In the past, every parent of mine returned from Aceh, always feeling proud because he was considered as the son of Mr. Daud Beureueh. My father used to teach economics at Syiah Kuala University, so every month he went to Aceh," Prabowo said during a speech at the location.

"That's why I feel very close to the Acehnese people," he continued.

In the city of Serambi Mekkah, Prabowo reminded him that he was not campaigning. The General Chairman of the Gerindra Party wants to obey the rules of the election administration.

"I may not ask for support, I attended the invitation and I may not ask for support. But if I wish I could get support, right?" explained Prabowo.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Prabowo Invited to Act Politically, In Front of Ex-East Timorese Integration Fighters

The Potential for a Slowdown in the World Economy Depressed Oil Prices

SBY-Prabowo Meeting Will Be Held Regularly Every Month